2020 - 11 Day Scenic Britain
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance with reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 2-16 departures.
- Meet the local town crier for a walking tour around the border town of Shrewsbury.
- Visit St Michael’s Mount, a little island crowned by a medieval church and a castle that looks straight out of a fairytale.
- 10 breakfasts (B) and 8 dinners (D) including a welcome dinner in Windsor, a Welsh banquet at Cardiff Castle on most departures and a festive Scottish evening in Edinburgh.
- Glamis Castle
- Lanhydrock House
- Roman Baths & Pump Room
- St Andrews
- Windsor Castle
- MGallery Castle Hotel | Windsor (1 night)
- The Bedford Hotel | Tavistock (3 nights)
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa | Cardiff (1 night)
- DoubleTre by Hilton Hotel & Spa Chester | Chester (2 nights)
- Norton House Hotel & Spa | near Edinburgh (3 nights)
LONDON ARRIVAL & WINDSOR CASTLE
STONEHENGE & SALISBURY
LANHYDROCK HOUSE & PLYMOUTH
ST MICHAEL’S MOUNT & ST IVES
ROMAN BATHS & CARDIFF CASTLE
HAY-ON-WYE & SHREWSBURY
NORTH WALES & CHESTER
LAKE DISTRICT & SCOTTISH EVENING
EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR
GLAMIS CASTLE & ST ANDREWS
TOUR ENDS IN EDINBURGH