Tropical Trails (From Mar 2019)
Tropical Trails (From Mar 2019)(Twin Room,start Cancun, End San Jose)
With 19 days on the clock, get ready and…go! Starting off in the party paradise of Cancun, this trip will take you to the turquoise waters of Caye Caulker, the ancient heights of Tikal, the slow and steady beauty of Antigua, the tree tops of Monte Verde, and more. Think beauty, culture, foodie delights, high octane adventure, and then some.
- Relax on the white sand beaches
- Sunset beach dinner
Tikal to Antigua
- Locally guided tour of Tikal National Park
- Included flight to Antigua
- Guatemalan feast
Antigua to San José
- Included flight to San Jose
- Explore Selvatura Park and visit the hanging bridges and butterfly and hummingbird gardens
- Coffee making demonstration and tasting
- Visit a local market
- You and your new amigos will be spending nights in el-swanky twin-share hotels, jungle lodges, and cool eco tents right amongst the action.
- Refuel on hearty breakfasts, plus a few cherry picked and munch worthy dinners, on us. Then, the rest of your Latin American food safari is entirely up to you to DIY as you please.
- From Day 1 you’ll be accompanied by the best Drivers, Trip Managers and English-speaking local Guides around. Whether providing local knowledge or lols, our team members are people you can trust 100%.
Cancun to Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen to Caye Caulker
Caye Caulker to Tikal via Belize
Tikal to Antigua
Antigua to San Jose
San Jose to Arenal
Arenal/La Foruna to Playa Tamarindo
Playa Tamarindo to Monteverde
Monteverde to Manuel Antonio via Jaco & Quepos
Manuel Antonio to San José