Best of Balkans (Start Budapest)
Best Of Balkans (Start Budapest)
Short on time? This is the trip for you. Hit up an incredible 6 countries in just one trip and take in the best sights the Balkans has to offer. Whether it’s exploring the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, partying until the early hours in Belgrade or strolling around the historic sights Sarajevo has to offer, this trip has something for everyone.
- Local walking orientation in Dubrovnik
- See the fortified city and the Old Port
- Guided walking tour
- Goulash Cooking Demonstration
- Locally guided tour of Budapest
- Live it up in hotels every night of the trip, one with a rooftop pool overlooking the sparkling Bay of Lapad in Dubrovnik. Sleep twin or triple share, or upgrade to your own room for a bit of extra cash.
- Discover culinary delights you didn’t even know existed as you sample the best of Eastern European cuisine. In addition to breakfast every day, you’ll be treated to 6 dinners in our favourite local spots. Think hearty meals in Bosnia and tasty stew in Hungary.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, who knows the streets of Europe better than you know the back of your hand. When it comes to transport, an experienced and legendary driver team will be taking the reins; trust us, they’re always a hoot.
Budapest to Ljubljana
Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
Plitvice to Zadar
Zadar to Split
Split to Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik to Budva via Kotor
Budva to Sarajavo via Mostar
Sarajevo to Belgrade
Belgrade to Budapest