2020 - 11 Day Essence Of Britain & Ireland
Looking to take a tour of Ireland and Britain?
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 7 – 21 departures.
- Experience 2,000 years of history as you tour the opulence of Cardiff Castle and enjoy breakfast there. The medieval castle was lavishly transformed in the Victorian era, with marble, gilding and elaborate wood carvings.
- Cardiff Castle
- Edinburgh Castle
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- House of Waterford Crystal
- Roman Baths & Pump Room
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- York Minster
- 10 breakfasts (B) including one at Cardiff Castle on most departures and 5 dinners (D) including an evening of dining and entertainment at the Merry Ploughboy Pub.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London – West End, London (1 night)
- Mercure Holland House Hotel & Spa, Cardiff (1 night)
- Granville Hotel, Waterford (1 night)
- North Star Hotel, Dublin (2 nights)
- Hotel Indigo Edinburgh York Place, Edinburgh (2 nights)
- York Marriott, York (1 night)
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel, London (2 nights)
LONDON TOUR & WELCOME DRINK
STONEHENGE & ROMAN BATHS
CARDIFF & FERRY TO WATERFORD
WATERFORD CRYSTAL & SHEEP HERDING
GLASNEVIN CEMETERY MUSEUM & DUBLIN SIGHTSEEING
FERRY TO SCOTLAND & EDINBURGH
EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR
SCOTTISH BORDERS & YORK
SHAKESPEARE’S BIRTHPLACE & LONDON
INDEPENDENT LONDON SIGHTSEEING
TOUR ENDS IN LONDON