If you are canceling your booking prior to your final payment, there is no penalty to cancel unless you have booked a specific promotion with a non-refundable deposit and/or fare.
- For cruises 5 days or less, the final payment date is 60 days prior to sailing, for 6-8 day cruises, the final payment date is 75 days prior to sailing and for cruises 9+ days, Alaska, Europe, Transatlantic and Panama Canal cruises, the final payment date is 90 days prior to sailing.
The following promotions have a non-refundable deposit and/or fare at time of booking and will be penalized as such. Within our standard cancellation penalty period, regular penalties will apply.
- Early Saver: The deposit is non-refundable at any time after the booking is made. All cancellations that occur prior to the final payment due date will receive a non-refundable and non-transferable future cruise credit in US dollars in the amount of the deposit less a $50 USD per person service fee. The future cruise credit must be used on a cruise within 24 months from the date of cancellation and can only be applied to your cruise fare. Any unused portion will be forfeited.
- Super Saver: The deposit is non-refundable at any time after the booking is made.
- Pack & Go: 100% of Total Fare is non-refundable any time after the booking is made.
Once your booking is within our cancellation penalty period, the amount of penalty will increase as the cruise departure approaches. When calculating the days prior to sailing, the day of sailing should not be considered as one of the days. The day of sailing is considered the first day of the cruise:
- From the final payment date to 56 days prior to sailing (or 46 days prior to sailing for cruises 5 days or less), the penalty is the standard deposit amount.
- From 55 days prior to sailing to 30 days prior to sailing (or 45 to 30 days prior to sailing on cruises 5 days or less), the penalty is 50% of the total fare or the deposit amount, whichever is greater.
- From 29 to15 days prior to sailing, the penalty is 75% of the total fare or the deposit amount, whichever is greater.
- From 14 days prior to sailing to the day of your cruise, the penalty is 100%* of the total fare.
- No refunds will be made if you do not show up for your cruise or if you interrupt or cancel your vacation once it has begun.
The total fare is defined as Cruise Fare, Transfer Services, Pre/Post Cruise Vacation Packages and Fly2Fun Air (please note that Fly2Fun Restricted Air which is non-refundable at time of booking).
Note: For full 100% penalties, the refund will only include: Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and Optional Prepaid Gratuities.
If you have purchased Carnival's Fly2Fun air, please note the following as it pertains to the cancellation of the air portion of your booking:
- Flexible Air: Air is refundable outside of 60 days prior to sailing. Applicable penalties apply to changes made within 60 days.
- Restricted Air: Air is non-refundable at time of booking.