Harmony of Central Europe - Preview 2021
Harmony Of Central Europe – Preview 2021
Take a journey into the past, with our show case of the grandest and most opulent cities of old Europe. From Prague to Budapest, marvel at the spirit of former empires and regal grandeur. We’ll show you destinations with histories dating back hundreds of years and iconic cities that have seen destruction, only to resiliently build themselves back up again to their former glories. Europe’s Bohemian capitals delight with classical music, exquisite palaces and cathedrals, and rich heritage. Walk in the footsteps of six-year-old Mozart at an after-hours visit to the baroque Schönbrunn Palace, indulge with dinner at one of Vienna’s amazing Michelin-starred restaurants, and enjoy a private sparkling wine cruise on the glittering River Danube. Along the way, you’ll witness a private recital of Chopin’s classic works, taste fine wines and stay in stately hotels. Step into a world of greatness, as you uncover some of Europe’s most revered capitals. On Chairman’s Collection departures, join Princess Anita von Hohenberg for a private reception at Artstetten Castle. Look for the CC icon on the Dates & Prices panel to see which departures feature the Chairman’s Collection.
- Prague: Enjoy beautiful views of this historic city as you sit down to your Welcome Dinner at Bastion Restaurant, known for it’s delectable cuisine and excellent service.
- Ceský Krumlov: Enjoy a night of dinner and wine in a cosy atmosphere at a local restaurant.
- Wachau Valley: Stop to taste the refreshing wines made from the local Grüner Veltliner and Riesling grapes.
- Vienna: You will be treated to an incredible meal, accompanied with wine, at Le Ciel, one of Vienna’s amazing Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Budapest: Dine on traditional Hungarian delicacies at elegant Gundel, one of Budapest’s most renowned restaurants for over a hundred years. In elegant surroundings, savour hearty, Hungarian delicacies accompanied with specially-selected wines as you listen to the pleasant melodies of a string ensemble.
- Budapest: Savour a selection of Hungarian delicacies at the First Strudel House in Pest, with dough stretching artisans turning out paper thin pastries for dessert.
- Kraków: Choose between a selection of local restaurants and authentic menus for Your Choice Evening.
- Poland: Delight in the convenience of a delicious homemade picnic lunch, of lovingly-created, local treats, ready for you to enjoy at your leisure.
- Warsaw: Celebrate the culmination of your journey with a fine selection of local dishes and wine at a local restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 12 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Prague: Visit Prague Castle and St. Vitus’ Cathedral with a Local Expert.
- Prague: In Old Town Square see the Astronomical Clock that delights onlookers every hour.
- Prague: There is the option to wander the Jewish Quarter with your Travelling Concierge, should you wish to continue exploring in the afternoon.
- Ceský Krumlov: Meet a Local Expert and visit one of the most historic sites of Central Europe, Ceský Krumlov Castle.
- Ceský Krumlov: Your Travelling Concierge will lead you on an orientation of the city.
- Melk: Enjoy a guided walk through the baroque opulence of the monastery.
- Vienna: Become familiar with this historic city during an orientation led by your Travelling Concierge.
- Vienna: Experience an evening with sparkling wine and front row seats at a Mozart and Strauss concert.
- Bratislava: Explore the city with your Local Expert and see the 9th century castle.
- Budapest: With a Local Expert, see Matthias Church and gaze out over the Danube to the Hungarian Parliament Building from the Fisherman’s Bastion.
- Budapest: Atop Gellért Hill see the citadel and the colossus Liberty Statue presiding over the city.
- Budapest: During sightseeing with your Local Expert, you will be chauffeured along elegant boulevards to see the Hungarian State Opera House, one of the most beautiful neo-Renaissance buildings in Europe.
- Budapest: Step onboard a private cruise for an unforgettable voyage along the Danube. Enjoy sparkling wine and overlook the city’s grandest buildings lit up at night.
- Szentendre: Visit this storybook town to admire its brightly-coloured houses, quaint churches and lovely squares.
- Slovakia: See the Oravský Hrad Castle en route to Kraków.
- Kraków: During sightseeing led by your Local Expert, see locations used in the film ‘Schindler’s List.’
- Kraków: Visit the cathedral atop Wawel Hill, see the castle and look for the iconic dragon, accompanied by your Local Expert.
- Kraków: Visit the 14th century St. Mary’s Basilica, the most important church in the city.
- Auschwitz: Pay your respects at the Auschwitz memorial and walk beneath the infamous gateway to the museums housed in the former prison blocks.
- Czestochowa: View the Black Madonna at the Monastery of Jasna Góra.
- Warsaw: Visit the Chopin Monument and Memorial of the Heroes of the Warsaw Ghetto, as you explore with your Local Expert.
- Warsaw: Begin your evening in style as you experience an exclusive, private Chopin recital.
- Prague: The luxurious Le Palais Art Hotel in Prague boasts beautifully designed rooms combining first-rate design, top-quality materials and state-of-the-art features for a harmonious stay.
- Warsaw: Situated in the heart of Warsaw, the Hotel Bristol enchants with majestic neo-renaissance facade and romantic interiors, filled with art deco elegance. The exquisite guest rooms reflect an engaging mix of comfort and discreet elegance defined by subtle soothing colours, state-of-the-art technology, majestic hig…
Welcome to Prague.
The City of a Hundred Spires.
Prague to Ceský Krumlov.
Melk Abbey and the Imperial Capital of Vienna.
Vienna Your Way.
Bratislava and Budapest, Grand Dames on the Danube.
The Jewel Box of Budapest.
The Low Tatra and Kraków.
Auschwitz and The Black Madonna.
Chopin and Warsaw.