Jewels of Alaska with Glacier Discovery Cruise Inside Cabin (Summer 2020)
Jewels Of Alaska – With Glacier Discovery Cruise Inside Cabin, Summer 2020
Welcome to Alaska. A haven for nature lovers, this US state is home to sweeping landscapes, calving glaciers and spectacular national parks. While here you’ll have the opportunity to explore the iconic Denali National Park and to immerse yourself in its natural beauty, which is abundant in wildlife and breathtaking views. You’ll have a range of stylish transportation options to see you through your trip, with the second half of your journey on board your Holland America cruise ship. SHIPBOARD CREDIT WITH ROOM UPGRADE BOOK BY 28 FEB 2020.
- Anchorage: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner at MUSE, located in the Anchorage Museum.
- Denali: A night of fun, festivity and food awaits during your Highlight Dinner. Get a taste of old-time Alaska at a boisterous dinner theatre.
- Girdwood: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner featuring a variety of local seafood specialities and wine.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 8 Lunches (L), 10 Dinners (D) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Talkeetna: Interact with a local bush pilot who will regale you with tales of the joys and challenges of flying in rural Alaska.
- Anchorage: Enjoy an exclusive presentation on making Agutak (Eskimo ice cream) by Alaska’s first people during a visit to the renowned Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Denali: Meet a local climber at a private reception and hear first-hand about their experience climbing the tallest land-based mountain in the world.
- Big Lake: Enjoy a chance to meet the dogs of a championship dog musher and learn about Alaskan Huskies and Arctic dog sleigh racers.
- Seward: Enjoy a guided, behind the scenes tour of the SeaLife Centre to learn about the scientific research and wildlife response efforts that support Alaska’s marine ecosystems.
Stay in Style
- Anchorage: The Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa is one of the finest accommodations in the city.
- Denali: The Grande Denali Lodge offers panoramic views of the entire canyon.
- Alyeska: The luxurious Hotel Alyeska is nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers, and spectacular ocean views.
Top Rated Highlights
- Anchorage: Enjoy a guided orientation tour of the downtown area.
- Alaskan Railroad: Relax on this flagship train and enjoy stunning scenery, all the way to Denali National Park and Preserve.
- Denali National Park: Enjoy Denali National Park and Preserve on your terms.
- Girdwood: Ride the aerial tram to the top of Mt. Alyeska for panoramic views.
- Prince William Sound: Experience majestic glaciers on your cruise.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Anchorage, the City of Lights and Flowers.
Anchorage Sightseeing to Talkeetna.
Journey Along the Alaskan Railroad.
Denali National Park, the Crown Jewel of the Alaskan Wilderness.
Girdwood and Mount Alyeska.
Prince William Sound Cruise.
Seward to Join Your Glacier Discovery Cruise or Return to Anchorage.
Cruising – Day at Sea.
Scenic Cruising – Glacier Bay National Park.
Cruising – Haines.
Cruising – Juneau.
Cruising – Ketchikan.
Scenic Cruising – Inside Passage.