The beauty of the land and hospitality of people in Northern Cyprus is undeniable and is a largely untouched gem of the Mediterranean. On your eight-day adventure, hunt for castles and monasteries, swim off the shimmering coastline, explore one of Europe’s last divided capitals, sit wistfully under the Tree of Idleness or watch the donkeys wander along the landscape as you walk down to Golden Beach. Despite the country remaining divided after a military coup in 1974, this Northern Cyprus adventure offers plenty of unique experiences and unforgettable memories to boot.
- Kyrenia – Venetian Castle
- Kyrenia- St. Hilarion Castle
- Kyrenia – Bellapais Monastery
- Kyrenia – Sunset Boat Cruise
- Kormakitis – Old and New St Georges Churches
- Morphou/Guzelyurt – St Mamas Monastery
- Lefka – Soli Basilica and Theater
- Kormakitis – Traditional Maronite Dinner
- Lefkosa – Nicosia Walking Tour
- Buyukkonuk – Bread & Cheese making
- Karpas – Apostolos Andreas Monastery
- Famagusta – Church of Apostolos Barnabas
- Famagusta- Salamis Ancient Site
- Famagusta – Walking Tour
- Visit St Hilarion Castle, rumoured to have been used by Walt Disney as inspiration for the castle in Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.
- Set sail from Kyrenia (Girne) and explore the coastline at sunset, stopping along the way for a refreshing swim.
- Journey to the largely untouched west of Cyprus and discover a forgotten village, enjoying a traditional dinner with the community.
- Discover Europe’s last divided capital, known as Lefkosia to the Turkish and Nicosia to the Cypriot communities; full of interest and with an eclectic mix of cultures and architecture.
- Stay in a traditional Cypriot village where residents have been working together to preserve local culture and heritage and join your hosts for traditional bread and cheese making.
Nicosia / Komi Kebir