MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL HOTELS & RESORTS — UP TO $200 OFF WITH CAR RENTAL
Get your clients close to iconic places with properties like Marriott New York City Brooklyn Bridge, Marriott Long Island Hotel and Conference Center, New York Marriott Downtown and Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea. From big-city skylines to exotic seascapes, send them all over the world with Marriott International Hotels & Resorts.
Book flight and hotel packages to any Delta Vacations destination to save up to $175 per booking:
Use Promo Code:
• DV33003A: For travel within the U.S., except California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii
And, add a car rental to their vacation to save an additional $25, for a total of up to $200 off per booking. Book a free upgrade to save even more.
*Sample Pricing: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and Orlando, staying at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Sunday departures and Wednesday returns, October 13 – 16, 2019, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included), and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
When you use a promotional code, commission on the land components of the booking will be reduced by 2% points.
Marriott International Hotels & Resorts Highlights
This diverse portfolio of hotels offers customized vacation experiences with world-class services and amenities, which make Marriott the perfect choice for your next vacation.
Get away to the U.S. and Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America to find relaxing accommodations, including these beautiful properties:
National Premium Package
|In the United States, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information, so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge; and the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental, plus an additional 200 bonus miles per rental day, through the SkyMiles® Program.†|
Alamo® Rent A Car, Enterprise® Rent-A-Car, National® Car Rental and Avis® Car Rental
|Make the most of your vacation with a rental car in the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America, with a car rental from Alamo, Enterprise, National or Avis, depending on the location. See the sights, take the family out to dinner and explore all these fabulous destinations have to offer with the freedom of a rental car.
In the U.S. and Canada, with Alamo and National, the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental, plus an additional 200 bonus miles per rental day, through the SkyMiles® Program.† Vehicles are available at airports, as well as other city locations.^
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
†Delta SkyMiles Membership number must be provided during pick up at the rental counter. The car must be rented in Member's name to earn mileage. Only one SkyMiles Member per car rental will be credited with miles. Offer valid for rentals picked up at participating Alamo or National Car Rental locations in the United States and Canada. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after completed qualifying rental for miles to be posted to your account. Bonus miles not available with Enterprise or Avis car rentals worldwide, and not available with Alamo or National rentals in the Caribbean and Mexico.^ Inclusions vary by plan and plan availability may vary by country.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Republic Airlines and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Republic Airlines and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico® or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, Bahamasair, Gol, Seaborne Airlines, SwiftAir, WestJet, and WestJet Encore.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, between Atlanta and Orlando. Sunday departures and Wednesday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included), and is valid for specific travel dates October 13 – 16, 2019. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
For travel within the United States and Puerto Rico ticketed prior to September 19, 2018, $25 USD fee for 1 checked bag and $35 USD fee for second checked bag. For travel within the United States and Puerto Rico ticketed on or after September 19, 2018, $30 USD fee for 1 checked bag and $40 USD fee for second checked bag. Allowances are subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
Price is not retroactive, and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more people. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply, and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Marriott International Hotels & Resorts package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America, July 10 - August 14, 2019, for travel July 10, 2019 - March 31, 2020.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code:
- DV33003A: For travel within the U.S., except California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii
- DV33003B: For travel to California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii
- DV33003C: For travel to Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $1,500 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $50 off bookings of $1,500-$2,999; $100 off bookings of $3,000-$4,999; and $175 off bookings of $5,000 or more. Plus, $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Maximum discount is $175 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component. Plus, $25 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All SkyMiles Program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion Status or Million Miler™ Status. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points. Taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges are non-commissionable.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV33003A (U.S., excluding California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii); DV33003B (California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii); or DV33003C (Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America) in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV33003A (U.S., excluding California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii); DV33003 (California, Florida, Las Vegas and Hawaii); or DV33003C (Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America).