Tastes of Southern Australia summer 2018
Tastes Of Southern Australia Summer 2018
Buckle up for the ultimate Aussie road trip, skirting the magnificent Southern Ocean through the rolling vineyard-clad hills of the Barossa, sharing the Twelve Apostles’ spectacular coastal views and exploring the tree-lined streets of Australia’s oldest German settlement – tastes of Aussie BBQ, bush tucker, premium wines and sumptuous seafood are never far.
- City tour in Melbourne and Adelaide.
- See Australia’s premier wine-making regions.
- View the Twelve Apostles on the Great Ocean Road, Sea-lions and Remarkable Rocks on Kangaroo Island.
- Visit Parliament House, a sheep farm, a marron (crayfish) farm and wineries in South Australia.
- 10 hot buffet breakfasts (including Be My Guest)
- 3 lunches
- 5 dinners
First class travel Highlights
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Sydney - Canberra
Canberra - Beechworth
Beechworth - Melbourne (2 Nights)
Melbourne Free Time
Melbourne - Warrnambool
Warrnambool - Naracoorte
Naracoorte - Kangaroo Island (2 Nights)
Kangaroo Island Sightseeing
Kangaroo Island - Adelaide (2 Nights)