BECAUSE SPECIAL TREATMENT FEELS GOOD.
Ever wondered how some people score discounts, upgrades and free items anywhere they go? Chances are they’re part of an inner circle, eligible for a world of VIP treatment. That’s exactly what Funjet Insider Circle is all about—this program lets you reap the benefits of Funjet’s exclusive partnerships with resorts and hotels, getting incredible deals. Check out the list below to see the types of offers you can receive from Funjet Insider Circle perks:
• Free private transfers - Many hotels offer free private transfers to get you to your resort faster.
• VIP Inclusions - Select resorts offer access to private parties, wine tastings, kids free opportunities, and more.
• Complimentary room upgrades - Vacay is all about living it up. You will live your best life with awesome room upgrades at select resorts
Viking offers destination-focused itineraries across six continents and invites you to sail with like-minded travelers on The Thinking Person’s Cruise®—a culturally rich, immersive experience designed to help you explore and engage with your destination. Plus, with Viking, your cruise fare covers just about everything so all you have to do is relax and enjoy a great journey. All this is complemented by elegant, award-winning sister ships that have redefined ocean cruising with all veranda staterooms, the most al fresco dining on the seas and more. Discover for yourself why Viking has been rated the #1 Ocean Cruise Line† by Travel + Leisure readers in the World’s Best Awards for the fourth year in a row.
Book with Celebrity and receive up to $200 per person in onboard credit for sailings between December 20, 2019, and May 3, 2022.
All guests, including additional guests in a stateroom (beyond the first two) • $100 OBC per person – Inside, Ocean View, Veranda, Concierge Class, Aqua Class • $200 OBC per person – for suites Suites Four Perks Included: First two guests in a suite each receive: Premium Beverage Package, unlimited Wi-Fi, pre-paid gratuities, $150 to spend onboard Plus • 50% Reduced Cruise Fare for additional guests (3rd/4th/5th) in triple, quad, family staterooms NOT applicable to Cruisetours
This journey should top every traveller’s wish list. Explore the sun-kissed temples and time-worn towns of the mainland and visit two of the most romantic islands on earth, where relaxing on the beach or in local cafes is the order of the day.
- Olympia: Join a local chef and savour the regional specialties in a fun, exciting introduction to Greek cooking.
- Athens: Toast the culmination of your journey in true Greek tradition at a lively Celebration Dinner with wine.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 3 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Mycenae: Meet the artisans of a family-run pottery studio and learn about their unique traditional methods.
- Athens: Ascend the Acropolis with a Local Expert to admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century B.C. Steps away you'll see the Temple of Athena Nike, also known as the Temple of the Wingless Victory, and the six stone-carved caryatids that make up the Porch of the Maidens on the Erechtheion.
- Athens: See the Arch of Hadrian, erected in honour of the Roman Emperor and used as a divider between the ancient city and the new Roman district, along with the remaining columns of the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Thermopylae: See the Leonidas Monument dedicated to the brave warrior and his 300 Spartans.
- Kalambaka: Your Travel Director will provide an orientation of this town situated at the base of the extraordinary Meteora rocks.
- Meteora: With a Local Expert, visit one of the remarkable centuries-old monasteries of Meteora, teetering on towers of rock and arguably the most spectacular place to visit in Greece.
- Delphi: With your Local Expert, walk to The Sacred Way once lined with offertory temples. See the reconstructed Athenian Treasury and pass the superb Polygonal Wall to reach the Temple of Apollo, where the people would seek divine wisdom from the mysterious Oracle.
- Olympia: The stadium of Olympia hosted the ancient Olympic Games and the Heraia, the women's games in honour of Hera. See the Temple of Zeus, athlete's gymnasium and the stone marker where the sprint began.
- Mycenae: Walk through the Lion Gate past the royal beehive-tombs where Schliemann uncovered golden treasure, while hearing tales of Agamemnon from your Local Expert.
- Corinth Channel: Cross the amazing rock-cut channel dividing the Peloponnese from mainland Greece.
- Nafplio: Join your Travel Director in an orientation of this beautiful seaport town and see why it is named one of Greece's prettiest spots.
PONANT invites you to experience something exceptional by discovering the Far North and the immense open spaces of the polar Arctic and its ice floes that extend to the North Pole.
You will board the ship at Longyearbyen in Norway for an 8-day expedition cruise to the heart of the Svalbard archipelago.
Over these expedition at sea aboard your ship, in the company of our specialist teams, you will discover the exceptional flora and fauna that lives in these extreme conditions, where temperatures reach -30°C in winter.
Your ship will first sail in the direction of the magnificent glaciers of Kongsfjorden, and then to the superb landscapes of the Nordvest-Spitsbergen National Park. The deep blue waters of its fjords surrounded by snow-capped mountains are home to many species of cetaceans while its islands, beaches and wide bays shelter the remains of old whaling stations and trappers' cabins.
You will then set sail eastbound to try to reach the coasts of the Nordaust-Svalbard Nature Reserve, and the Hinlopen Strait, a real polar desert sheltering many basaltic islets, majestic glaciers and a rich marine ecosystem: colonies of sea birds, walruses, polar bears and Arctic foxes come to feed here.
Perhaps you will also be lucky enough to be able to observe these emblematic species as you sail along the islands of Barentsøya and Edgeøya (also known as Barents Island and Edge Island respectively), in the Søraust-Svalbard Nature Reserve, which is the largest protected zone in Norway.
During this unforgettable expedition, our ship will sail to latitudes of 80° north and you will discover that unique feeling of having reached the top of the world.
We are privileged guests in these remote lands where we are at the mercy of weather, ice, tidal and current conditions. Landings on certain sites and the observation of certain wildlife cannot be guaranteed. They vary from day to day, making each PONANT cruise a unique experience. The Captain and the Expedition Leader will make every effort to ensure that your experience is as rich as possible, while complying with the safety rules and instructions imposed by the AECO.