No Revision Fees (provided by United Vacations): Need to make a change? Any revision fees for the first instance are automatically waived including hotel, airline and any United Vacations penalties, so you won't be charged additional fees to make a change to your reservation.
• If you need to revise any portion of your vacation prior to departure date, revision fees will be waived for the first revision instance.
• Any additional fees incurred from changes made to your vacation after the first revision are not waived.
Please contact the United Vacations reservation department directly at 888-854-3899 if you need assistance to cancel your reservation. All cancellations must be confirmed by United Vacations' reservations department prior to departure.
• Refunds for cancellation will come from United Vacations.
• United Vacations must be notified of the cancellation prior to airport check-in in order to be eligible for a refund. Contact your travel agent or United Vacations at 888-854-3899.
• Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
• The following items are not covered under the Cancel for Any Reason Waiver:
o No show situations where the traveler does not check in.
o Where the traveler is denied boarding under any situation.
o Air not purchased from United Vacations.
o If the number of individuals occupying a room decreases, the remaining travelers will be responsible for additional costs incurred as a result of a change in the per-person occupancy rate.