15 Day The Scots Irish Tour
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Enjoy reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 9 – 25 departures.
- Step aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia and go behind the scenes of the Queen’s former floating home.
- Hear traditional Irish music in one of Ireland’s oldest pubs – Crosskey’s Inn in Antrim. This stone cottage, with a thatched roof and turf fires, was built in 1740.
- 14 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 11 dinners (D) including a Scottish evening in Edinburgh, and a festive medieval castle banquet.
- Arigna Mining Experience
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Edinburgh Castle
- Giant’s Causeway
- Glenveagh Castle & National Park
- Isle of Skye
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Titanic Belfast
- Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, near Edinburgh (2 nights)
- Columba Hotel, Inverness or Muthu Newton Hotel, Nairn (1 night)
- Isles of Glencoe Hotel, Ballachulish (1 night)
- Europa Hotel, Belfast (2 nights)
- Station House Hotel, Letterkenny (1 night)
- Kilronan Castle Hotel, Ballyfarnon (2 nights)
- Temple Gate Hotel, Ennis (1 night)
- Killarney Plaza Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin (2 nights)
Edinburgh & Royal Yacht Britannia
Edinburgh Castle & City Tour
Blair Castle & Highlands
Isle of Skye & Armadale Castle
Glencoe & Rabbie Burns
Titanic Belfast & Crosskeys Inn
Giant’s Causeway & Derry’s Walls
Glenveagh National Park & Kilronan Castle
Arigna Mining & Carrick on Shannon
Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet
Dingle Peninsula & Killarney
Ring of Kerry & Jaunting Car Ride
Blarney Castle & Dublin
Independent Dublin Sightseeing
Tour Ends in Dublin